cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry Skin

Hello everybody,

I have a question. My skin these days is so dry, all around my body. My feet are really dry, like a thick and dry skin.

Can somebody help me with some advices? 

Besides body lotions, what else do you recommend me? 🙂

Re: Dry Skin

For moisturizer for your face I would recommend the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer or the LANEIGE Mini Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer .67 oz/ 20 mL 

And for a hyaluronic serum I recommend the LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum 

Apply just enough cleanser to get rid of oil and grime; don't use too much to get a thick lather.

After washing, immediately use a moisturizer.

Use a cream or ointment instead of a lotion.

If your skin is dry, you can try these tips @Ahmeti 

1. Don't wash in hot water, use Luke warm.
  2. Pat skin dry when you can instead of rubbing with a towel, to push water back into the skin.
  3. Always use moisturizer after washing or getting wet, to help seal in the moisture
  4. Follow with an oil to seal in the moisturizer, but tread lightly with oils. 
  5. Drink water throughout the day, if your dehydrated it won't help your skin

I hope that helps 🙂 

Many different home remedies exist that can be used to treat dry skin. Unless otherwise specified, the majority of the therapies listed below can serve as moisturizers. 

Sunflower seed oil increased moisture.

Coconut oil is another all-natural oil that is effective in treating dry skin. Try all. Improvements can be seen.Thanks

@Ahmeti @My skin gets really dry this time of her as well! I really like using a gentle exfoliator in the shower for dead skin and body serum under my moisturizer for extra hydration! I really like Nécessaire The Body Ritual - they have a nice set right now! 

i also like to use some nice masks! SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Mask - Avocado SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing