Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Concealer for Dry Patchy Under eye

Hey everyone! My under eye is very dehydrated, I usually use the Nars Creamy Concealer and it cracks and looks patchy, I try to position it in certain parts and it does not position (sorry, I do not know how to explain this horrible problem๐Ÿ˜‚), I need a medium to high coverage concealer (VERY MOISTURIZER), I listen to recommendations! โค๏ธ

Tags:

RE: Concealer for Dry Patchy Under eye

@MartinaPitta Have you dabbed some Rosehip seed oil under your eyes before concealer? It will help moisturize your undereyes all day. Plus, if you use it everyday, it may fix the issue completely. โค๏ธ

I enjoy using the BECCA aqua luminous concealer! It doesnโ€™t patch up on my dry skin and itโ€™s very easy to blend. ๐Ÿ™‚
Anonymous Insider

Re: Concealer for Dry Patchy Under eye

@MartinaPitta,

I find the NARS concealer better for dark spots or blemishes, not for the undereye area.  For undereye concealer, I use the Urban Decay Naked Skin Complete Coverage concealer - I find it to be lightweight, easy to blend out and hydrating.

Re: Concealer for Dry Patchy Under eye

@MartinaPitta This may sound counterproductive but the Nars Soft Matte concealer works for me. My undereyes are so dry because of retinol products that I use and that concealer works for me. Have you tried using moisturizing primers too?

@MartinaPitta Nars Radiant Creamy is really drying on me...

@MartinaPitta Nars Radiant Creamy is really drying on me also. I have the exact same problem with it, comforting to know that its not just me.

Too Faced born this way concealer is life!!! And the Becca concealer in the pot is fire!!! It doesn't crease, and you don't need powder either!! And if you're in a rush, blending with your fingers makes it look like skin!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโœจโœจโœจ

Re: RE: Concealer for Dry Patchy Under eye

I love Too Faced Born this Way concealer for my dry skin as well, itโ€™s very a very comfortable formula

I have the same problem and i rlly like the tarte maracuja concealer it very creamy and it find it hydrates very well (i found that thicker concealers usually are usually better for dry skin than thin concealers) also its veryyyy high coverage and i have the oil primer by smash box and i usually put it where i have dry patches and it really helps (its expensive but lasts really long)
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing