Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Self Tanning

Hey y’all! I was wondering if anyone have any del tanning tips for someone who is already naturally tanned?
I naturally have a light golden brown colour and deep into the summer/vacation it can look like cinnamon. But I am interested in self tanning to even out skin toned and over all complexion. 

Thanks xo

Re: Self Tanning

try the brand bondi sands. i haven’t gotten to try them yet but i’ve heard TONS of great things on twitter and tiktok. a foam self tanner is what i’ve seen is usually recommended- bondi has a foam self tanner called liquid gold that has a lot of hype behind it 

What the heck are you doing here asking a tanning question in a group made for melanated folk?

Jergens has a nice tanning mouse.

Thanks! Do you know if it transfers? I bought the self tanners St Tropez extra dark and the Coco and Eve ultra dark. As well as the mitts and other stuff ppl use with self tanners. I’m just nervous 😅

No offense, but this is a strange question for a group  meant for people with brown and black skin. 

Girl, self-tanning got our melanin glowing and popping😊!! Tanning is associated with getting darker, and since women of color have melanin  they makes our skin have color, we didn’t tan. Fortunately, we now see the benefits of self-tanning! 🙃

Mm not really. I’ve seen some black and brown girls use self tanner to help give their skin tone a even smoother look. But I just thought as a POC I’d come on here and get some opinions that aren’t influencers.  

Black women self tan, it’s all over Instagram and tiktok 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing