Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Founation Favorites

As you know it's hard to find foundations that actually match our skin tone properly. I wanted to know what's your favorite foundation you've just tried out or has been on your top list. Or simply any brands that are worthy to try out.

For me, MAC has been a favorite of mine for years, but started to break me out. Makeup Forever was a favorite until they changed their formula. I was pretty disappointed with that. My top favorite so far are Cover FX Powerplay foundation, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte foundation and NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 445 NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Punjab COVER FX - Power Play Foundation

Re: Founation Favorites

The one that's been in my daily rotation is KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation since April of this year. Prior to that, I've been using the It Cosmetics CC cream for about a year but I wanted something that looked more natural so I can embrace my freckles and the minor flaws here and there. 

I don't think I'll be going back to regular foundation any time soon, the Kosas has been a huge game changer for me. My skin just looks more fresh (although it does get a bit shinier on my nose than using regular foundation) and it's way less likely to look cakey around my chin throughout the day. It also seems to fade off evenly and not in patches like foundation.

I'm gonna look into some of these ones. I love trying new ones out. I do find mixing so exhausting at times. lol.

@SportyGirly125 wrote:

@heytherelaur @My favorites are 

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75

La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Underto...

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Light Wonder Foundation

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz

I love customizing my own foundation by mixing 3-4 foundations together to create my own. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing