Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Fenty Concealers

So I love the creaminess of her concealers. Butttt does anyone else notice creasing under their eyes ๐Ÿ˜ซ I use eye creams to help but woah. I donโ€™t wanna try a new concealer cause I love the formula and color choices of the Fenty concealer

Re: Fenty Concealers

Although I love the Fenty foundation, I'm not a fan of thur concealer or powders. No matter holde much or little I used, I looked as if my under eye aged +10 years. I prefer the Uoma concealer. It hasn't let me down yet and I've worn it 19.5 hours in 80%+ humidity and 82ยฐF temps.Uoma Concealer w/ Beauty Bakerie Flour PowderUoma Concealer w/ Beauty Bakerie Flour Powder

RE: Fenty Concealers

i really love this concealer as well! the color is like no other. i donโ€™t have to mix it w. anything else and it doesnโ€™t look grey under my eye either. however, i do hear you on the creasing part. i just use a really hydrating eye cream. i love the Kiehlโ€™s creamy avocado eye cream. so rich in hydration and perfect for that concealer. and i DONโ€™T set it with powder either. i just let it self set.

Fenty Concealers

I'm a huge fan of the OG foundation, but not the concealer. I tried different ways of applying it, asked for help here...I ended up taking it back. I feel like it settles into the skin and ages you in a way. I much prefer NARS Radiant (as stated), Jouer's and ELF's camo concealer. The latter two dry down a different color than what is in the tube, so in person swatching is a must.

Re: Fenty Concealers

@blackhottie123  First, I have to say this: Fenty Pro Filtโ€™r concealer creases because ALL concealers crease. ALL of them. Every single one. 

Spoiler

Next: I had a very hard time finding a good Fenty concealer color match. ๐Ÿ˜ž My perfect match is NARS Radiant Creamy in the shade Amande. Lately Iโ€™ve been using BECCA - Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer in Cinnamon which is close to Amande but slightly orange. Itโ€™s a thicker formula than Radiant Creamy and gives me full coverage. It contains honey which normally makes my skin angry and very dry, but so far my skinโ€™s fine with it. And it plays nicer with my textured skin than Radiant Creamy. I might try a lighter shade with the same undertone to use during the winter. Again, this Becca concealerโ€™s not creaseless, but it performs very well for hours atop my skincare routine. 

I still love NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine but itโ€™s nice to have another option. 

RE: Re: Fenty Concealers

Iโ€™m amande in nars as well and use Fenty 410! I recommend trying 410 or 420 in the concealer. I love her formula so much and will just be faithful with applying those eye creams. I do believe your remark in all concealers crease but I think they all have their degree to what they crease to...the mac one was a major no no for me

Re: RE: Re: Fenty Concealers

@blackhottie123  See if my โ€œover-moisturizeโ€ technique (applying multiple layers of eye cream to damp skin) helps. ๐Ÿ™‚ I understand not wanting to give up a product you love. I really liked the Too Faced Born This Way concealer, but it caused a bad skin reactionโ€”not terrible, but enough little bumps to make me stop using it. At least the Fenty concealerโ€™s not doing that to you; creasing is better than a bad reaction. I hope youโ€™re able to get it to work better for you! 

RE: Fenty Concealers

I havenโ€™t played with her actual concealers yet, but I do know I hate her matchsticks ๐Ÿ˜‚ Concealer wise, NARS, Urban Decay, and Too Faced have never failed me.
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • Uoma Concealer w/ Beauty Bakerie Flour Powder
testing