Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Face Sunscreen

Hey! Does anyone know any sunscreens that work for deep skin tones? I have oily skin and I'm looking for something that doesn't leave a mask. 

Re: Face Sunscreen

@mralfonso  Well shoot, I was also going to recommend Unseen Sunscreen til I saw that you’re in Canada. My skin type is different from yours: I’m mostly-dry combo. My nose is an oil slick. I’m still searching for the best-for-me mineral sunscreen... so far, the only one that plays nice with my oily zone and dry zones without leaving a white/gray/purple cast is COOLA - Mineral Face Matte Tint Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 30. My other favorite sunscreen is a chemical one also made by Coola (Full Spectrum Sun Silk Drops), but I doubt it’d play nice with oily skin since it’s oil based. 

I hope you find a good option! I know how hard it is to find a mineral sunscreen that won’t leave deep toned skin looking ghostly. 

Lancome SPF 40 is amazing! It doesn't leave a purple cast and it's very lightweight. 

Face Sunscreen

I use Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30.

RE: Face Sunscreen

The Murad Invisiblur is nice as it is clear and also acts as a primer. No grey/purple mask and great blurring effect.

@mralfonsoSupergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL might be an SPF work looking into. It has a clear, gel formula that applies smoothly and absorbs nicely. 

I tried clicking the link but it sends me to a blank page. I'm in Canada. Do they not sell it here?

I guess not @mralfonso. I went onto the Sephora Canada site and wasn’t able to find the SPF through a search. I’m sorry. 😞 

Hi @mralfonso ! I would highly recommend looking into the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL! It's completely invisible and even acts as makeup primer too. 🙂 

I hope this helps! 

Best, 

Kevin

I tried clicking the link but it sends me to a blank page. It’s just showing up as product not available. I'm in Canada. Do they not sell it here?

Sorry about that, @mralfonso ! It doesn't look like this item is available in Canada right now.  I would recommend the CLINIQUE Mineral Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1 oz in that case! 🙂 

Best, 

Kevin

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing