Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Dr.Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Line

I’m in love Dr.Sturm products (though my wallet doesn’t), I got hooked on the Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-Pollution Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL, Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops 1 oz/ 30 mLDr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL, and the Dr. Barbara Sturm Calming Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLaround mid June (plus the Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mLand Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mLand I have NEVER gotten so many compliments on my skin! I’ve noticed an improvement in brightness and clarity as well as my moisture levels staying under control. 

I knew she had a line for darker skin tones but the one BlueMercury near me that had it didn’t have testers so I couldn’t test anything and didn’t want to drop $500+ on something I couldn’t touch first. Then low and behold someone gifts me the Dr. Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Hyaluronic Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLand Dr. Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Face Cream 1.69 oz/ 50 mL! Has anyone had a chance to play with the darker skin tones like? If not I’ll do some documentation here to let you guys know how my skin is liking it or not. 

For anyone curious about the difference the line has a higher concentration oil control ingredients (but nothing mattifying) as well as placing an emphasis on brightening and evening out the skin, the cleanser has a higher concentration of salicylic acid, the serum is MUCH thinner then the original and far less sticky, and the face cream is for normal to oily skin instead of normal to dry skin like the original as well as being pore refining. 

Night 1 Skin. Used the cleanser, anti aging serum + DST hyaluronic serum, eye cream, and DST face creamNight 1 Skin. Used the cleanser, anti aging serum + DST hyaluronic serum, eye cream, and DST face cream

RE: Dr.Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Line

Did you see this set at beautylish @IttyxBittyxMe

@IttyxBittyxMe I got the cleanser during the sale. I will let know how I like it.

@IttyxBittyxMe your skin looks good. Never new she had a rich tone line. Now I’m going to have to check it out before this sale is over. My wallet isn’t goi g to like this.

Dr.Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Line

I technically took this last night and forgot to upload, WHOOPS. This is right after the application of the SSA Serum, DT HA, the eye cream, and the M61 Jetglow Night Cream. I feel like I'm glowing and not the 'everything is sitting on top of my face like a mess' glow as everything sunk right in.

Re: Dr.Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Line

your skin looks great sis !!!! I WANT but can't afford 😕

Re: Dr.Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Line

Whoaaaa your skin looks amazing @IttyxBittyxMe!! After doing our live chat with @DrSturm, I've been dying to try her products. Curious to see how you'll like the Dr. Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Hyaluronic Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and Dr. Barbara Sturm Darker Skin Tones Face Cream 1.69 oz/ 50 mL!

Thank you! A few days in and everything still feels great...

Thank you! A few days in and everything still feels great, I'm loving the moisturizer more under makeup though then at night because it's so light weight and no matter what foundation I pair it with my face doesn't get oily throughout the day and my face looks great.
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • Night 1 Skin. Used the cleanser, anti aging serum + DST hyaluronic serum, eye cream, and DST face cream
testing