Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Concealer with no Makeup

Hi! What’s a good concealer to wear when you’re not wearing any other face makeup, no foundation, no powder, no primer. What’s a good no makeup concealer? Thanks!

Re: Concealer with no Makeup

Hi @Ndxmhmdx ! I wear concealer far more often than foundation (and my idea of foundation is just tinted moisturizer or powder foundation), usually just a tiny bit under my eyes and maybe to spot-cover here and there. My favorites are BECCA Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer Cinnamon and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Amande . I do still set them with a teeny amount of powder. 

I also like the coverage and finish of Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer but I’ve had trouble finding a good shade match for my skin. I find PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer MD23 works well, though for my skin type/texture and the way I use concealers to color-correct/mask, it works best when layered over the Becca concealer. It needs a creamier base for me. 

@WinglessOne Great recommendations. @Ndxmhmdx  I use both Pat McGrath and NARS and they both work well for my combination skin.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing