cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

refund for flash shipping?

Hello all!
So at the beginning of 2017 I purchased the year long subscription to 2 day flash shipping. The first order I placed was incredibly late so I searched it up to see if it was common and it does in fact seem to be so. It doesn't seem like many people actually get their packages shipped in 2 days. (I guess I'm so use to amazon Prime that this kinda blows my mind)
I honestly have avoided shopping online now because despite the fact that I love using my rewards points to buy things online where there is more variety, I didn't want to deal with waiting  long amounts of time to get my package, and every time I get a package it doesn't come with the samples I request. Ever. I wouldn't mind if it was here or there but literally I never get the samples I pick and end up getting ones I can't even use like men's cologne or hair care products meant for different hair types. All month long I've seen a bright red wording at the top of the website saying "Flash shipping not affected by delays"
I ordered one bottle of conditioner on the 28th. I only ordered it online because no Sephora near me carries it in store. I was happy when it had already been processed and shipped by the 29th, but then went on to read I won't be receiving it until January 3rd.  The 29th to the 3rd would be six days, not two...
If I write sephora is there a good chance i can get a refund on the flash shipping? They have not actually delivered 2 day shipping at any point that I ordered from them, it's always been at least 5-6 days (not counting processing) and I'm just concerned as from what I read their customer service these days is more than lacking. Definitely won't use it in the future 😛

Re: refund for flash shipping?

Hello @M3owza,

I will PM you shortly to assist.

Best, 

Richard

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing