Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

"Read More" won't work?

So I have been wondering about the "Read More" . When I'm reading something or looking for something I can never finish reading it bc the "Read More" link won't work/ do anything. I think I had read a cpl of people saying the same thing a few months back, but I'm still getting used to this whole new layout so decided just to ask. I have one more question about everything. Do we still have the current promo's & point perk thread/ section? If so, where? Thank you so much in advance!

RE: \"Read More\" won't work?

I’m on an iPhone 7 Plus and it now works. Instead of having a “read more” button, it shows the entire comment including any pictures. I don’t know if there was an update, but I sure am happy about it!

RE: \\\"Read More\\\" won't work?

@darlyndar they might’ve done an update cause now mine works now!! So glad they finally fixed it!! 😊

Have the same issue on the Sephora App on my iPhone 8 Plus.

I've had this problem in the Android app since the shift...

I've had this problem in the Android app since the shift to the new BIC back in September.

Re: "Read More" won't work?

Hi @IRISHQUEEN @anneminette @Anonymous I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty. Can you let me know which type of device and browser you are using?

The Sephora app for IOS does not allow users to read more. It doesn't work on an iPhone 7 or an iPhone 8plus that I own with the latest OS. I'm just glad I'm not alone.

I use the Sephora app too!

Anonymous Insider

I use the Sephora app on my iphone

It gets annoying when you want to reply to someone buy you can’t see their full post! Hopefully Sephora fixes this!
Anonymous Insider

I wish I knew, read more doesn’t work for me either!

Re: RE: \"Read More\" won't work?

I can't believe you can't use IPhone & app with success. I'm normally using my IPhone 6S but I'm on my Kindle Fire 8 at the moment & I'm fixing to see if it "just might " let me "Read More" 😊 lol

If not I'm gonna be SUPER sad about it. I used to couldn't get the App awhile back, & now I have it ( & ❤ it ) but can't read a whole ta'do.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing