cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

credit card not working on sephora

when i try to place an order it says:

Payment error - your payment could not be processed. Please verify that your card number, expiration date and cvn are correct and that your billing address matches what the bank has on file. We have reversed any pending charges to your account.

how do i fix this? my info is correct and my card works at other places online.

Re: credit card not working on sephora

Hi @franccesss,

I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

I have the same issue! 

Hi @CassidyyWelchh,

I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

Hi @czuma,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance.

Best,

Zakiya

RE: Re: credit card not working on sephora

Ditto. Tried on app and website, rentered info multiple times... help?

I had the same issue. Applied for the Sephora VISA card, tried to use it immediately, but got the payment error message when all the payment info was automatically populated. I contacted Sephora VISA customer service the day after and was told that I would have to wait for the physical card to arrive to place my order because the temp card number could no longer be retrieved after the day of the credit application. She also mentioned a $500 limit on the 15% promotion when she kindly offered to place a note on my account so I could redeem the 15% after the arrival of my card, which could take up to 2 weeks. My order (before tax) was over $500. To test my theory that there may be a bug in the webpage, I attempted to reduce my order to just under $500 and check out. Voila! It went through. Yup. There is indeed a bug and the error message couldn't be more wrong. Fix the code so that the 15% is applied to the first $500 and still allows the transaction to go through, please.

credit card not working on sephora

I've had that problem in the past all you do is call the sephora store they will help you there very very

rice water 

Hi @jasminexiao99

If you still need assistance with this, please send a private message to me or any moderator so that we can further assist you. Thank you. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Can I get some help too? I’m having the same issue.

Hi @SpookyGingerale,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you.

Best,
Rebecca

When I check out, it says: Payment error - your payment could not be processed. Please verify that your card number, expiration date and cvn are correct and that your billing address matches what the bank has on file. We have reversed any pending charges to your account.

I am sure that everything is correct but it cannot purchase successfully and I tried almost 6 times.

Has anyone helped you?? I’m having the same  issues and a rep is no longer responding to my messages! 

Hi @seidhe,

I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

Hi @Miaotian, sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to further assist. 

Regards, 

Kevin

Would you be able to help me too? I’m trying to make a purchase but an error keeps coming up saying that the information I entered is wrong. I have used my card on other sites with no problems 

Hi @mads63920,

Best,

Zakiya

Hey can you help me too I am having the same issue unfortunately, very frustrating 😞

hey there idk why its not accepting my card can you help?

Hi @metra1999,

Best,

Zakiya

My credit card isn’t working too. Its frustraing ‘cause i bought a few products online before too. 

2 Replies
testing