cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

complaint!!!

I am a super loyal customer, However, 

I had a very UNPLEASANT experience in store, I had an order reshipped because I did not receive the original order. Afterwards, I did receive the replacement order and the original order. I did the right thing to return the reshipment order to the store Richmond Centre and I needed confirmation to show this shipment was returned back to the store so I wouldn't be accused of taking duplicate orders (Canada Post sent emails regarding the shipment). The store could not provide proof and called head office and they did nothing to help me, and asked the store to call Canada Post. I was in the store for 1.5 hrs trying to do the right thing to return these products. I contacted Sephora again myself to see what to do, and 5 attempts to return something later, finally a customer service rep helped me. It hugely inconvenienced me to do the right thing and wasted my morning trying to deal with this. 

Tags:

Re: complaint!!!

Hi @180Alice, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I appreciate you reaching out to provide your feedback, and I will be sure to pass this information along to the appropriate contacts for review.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing