cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Wrong samples received and I'm pissed

This is ridiculous. With all the technology we have today you seriously can't tell me that the samples are not available? Instead of sending the wrong ones? Why not contact us and ask if there is a different sample we would like. Yes they are free but I have spent a lot of money and there were certain things I didn't buy since I would be trying them out with the samples. I'm also having a high risk pregnancy with extreme HG and I get sent ALL perfumes!!! I can't smell anything without puking and getting a headache. I'm at the hospital every week getting fluids. Makeup was the one thing I was getting happy about and looking forward too. You literally sent me the worst thing possible because I'll never be able to use it. After this fiasco I'll be going to MAC from now on since Sephora does nothing about this. Thanks- obviously a highly emotional pregnant woman.

Re: Wrong samples received and I'm pissed

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm very sorry to hear about this experience. If you have not yet received assistance, please send me a PM so that I may assist you further. 

Bisous, 

Sian

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing