cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Worst customer service ever!

I spent 6 hours calling the worst customer service, everyone is saying we will follow up with you and your problem is solved and then 20 minutes after after I close the call the same thing happened, everyone is saying something different I tried every possible way that you  suggested me to do, nothing, If I was the Sephora owner I would literary terminate everyone for spending customer time and not solving their issues. I've spent 6 hours on calling you international call (More than what I want to purchase) (IF THERE WAS DIFFERENT COMPANY PROVIDING ME YOUR PRODUCTS I WOULD GO TO IT RIGHT AWAY)

I spoke with you on (PHONE,CHAT EMAIL) I TRIED TO PURCHASE through my (MASTER CARD, E-GIFT, PAYPAL) EVEN I GAVE YOU Authorization over the phone The order is placed and after 20 minutes its not, last one I spoke to I told them to send me Email about the conversation they REFUSED and told me that everything is recorded, IF EVERYTHING IS RECORDED THEN DO YOUR WORK AND FIX MY PROBLEM!!!!!.

Tags:

Re: Worst customer service ever!

Hi @Anonymous I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I will look into this for you and send you a PM with more information.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Worst customer service ever!

as i thought useless and couldn't solve my problem same as everyone else.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing