Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Worst Experience at WEM

I wanted to quickly share my experience at the West Edmonton Mall location on Sunday morning, right when they opened at 11am. I walked into the store, and one of the ladies working was walking towards me. I smiled and said good morning, and she looked and walked right past me. I brushed it off, even though it bothered me. I walked around the store, all the way to the very end, hoping to find a “Galentine’s” gift for my mom and some friends. But all I found were little groups of employees (either 2 or 3 at a time) talking amongst themselves - clearly not interested in their guests.  Having worked retail for 8 years (and actually on my way to work that day), I was very disappointed in their standard for customer experience that day. It’s the little things that make or break the experience. I will be shopping online or elsewhere from now on. 

Re: Worst Experience at WEM

Hi @efarand,

I sincerely apologize for your recent store experience and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We strive to provide our clients with a welcoming environment and take pride in our client service. I'll be sending you a private message shortly. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing