Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Why there's no information regarding parcel damage?!

I bought few cosmetic since 28/11/2019 and as the carrier "Shipment information received" since 2/12/2019, but it's just stopped till 3/12/2019 "Shipment departed origin country - in flight to destination". And I need to check their official website for more updates till today.. 10/12/2019 I had not received my parcel as my parcel arrived facilities destination by 7/12/2019 (Friday). 

Till yesterday 9/12/2019 (Monday), I thought I will received something, but the status still remain the same "Shipment arrived at (Carrier) destination facility - will be updated once ready for collection/delivery" << which they stated 9/12/2019 date.

I called and ask about my parcel few minutes ago, and the customer service person from the carrier company told me that my parcel has been damaged. And yet I did not received any updates or any information regarding to it, unit I need to call the carrier company and ask for updates.

They told me that, carrier company has called Sephora for replacement. I was like.. why they did not email me or call me regarding the parcel has been damage and I've been waiting my parcel for so long.

They even claim that they received the parcel since yesterday 9/12/2019 but the official website stated they received it by 7/12/2019....

I try to call Malaysia Sephora, it turned out... an Auto voice, told me to send an email...

What the use of 016-299 1444 this phone number then???

And now I don't know what is the next step should I do..

I try to track down my order number from sephora pages, but it did not appear any order number to it. But I check the carrier track number, it does appear regarding my parcel.

Re: Why there's no information regarding parcel damage?!

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry for the trouble. Please know that we are only able to assist with orders placed on our Sephora US or Canada websites. Please contact sephora.my directly for further assistance with your order here: https://www.sephora.my/contact-us

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

Re: Why there's no information regarding parcel damage?!

I see, thank you so much for your reply.

I did try to email them regarding my situation. Well, I guess I just have to wait for them to reply me back.

Thanks

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing