Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

What’s the point of points?!

It’s honestly so freaking frustrating. I’m a Rouge member and have a ton of points and I’ve never been able to get a good reward. I check multiple times, set alarms for when ‘drops’ are supposed to happen. It’s so annoying!!!!  What’s the point!! I rather start shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart because at least then my points can be used for something! For I a while I was using the $10 off my order option but it’s really not worth the 500 points. But the 100 pt products are blah! Ahhhh so frustrating!!!! 

Tags:

Re: What’s the point of points?!

Hi @billyb,

I'm sorry some of our Beauty Insider Rewards tend to go out of stock quickly and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I understand this is frustrating and I've shared this with our Beauty Insider Team.

Always,

Danee

Thank you for your response. But in all the years I’ve shopped with Sephora online I’ve never once seen a reward worth more than 1000pts in stock. Ever. Is there another tier of membership that notifies customers of when something is dropping? 

Hi @billyb,

I recommend checking back each Tuesday and Thursday around 9 a.m. PST as new rewards are released. Please also keep an eye on our emails, which will sometimes include a preview of upcoming rewards. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing