Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Venting about recent experiences

So, is it just me, or is sephora service and CS going downhill even more!???

Of the 3 recent purchases I made, here are a few things that rubbed me off the wrong way... and im annoyed as he'll, to the point that I don't know if I can keep shopping through Sephora 😤😡

1.  I ordered a few things about a couple weeks back, which included 3 of the Huda highlight quads - priced at $19+ tax... 

My order arrives, and I inspect them as always: everything else seems to be fine, except one of the quads has swatch prints on all four quadrants....!!!!

But hey, since I'd have to either take it to store to exchange, or mail it back and wait for God-knows-how-long, before they recieve, confirm, and send back a replacement - nah, whatever. A $19 item is not worth all the effort. Not to mention sephora's new return flagging procedure.

But it annoys me to no end, knowing that the item should not have been in circulation and for sale in the first place. Especially during a pandemic...

2. I put two separate orders at the end of last week. They were recieved yesterday.

Sephora took the liberty of combining both into one package, which is like, whatever.

But of the 4 free fragrance samples I chose for the two orders, NOT ONE was included.

And no replacements either.

Like, no samples whatsoever.

If you don't want to include samples, fine, don't. 

But why get your customers super excited about something like that, just to shatter that excitement once they open the box???

If the shipment had included other samples, I would've assumed they ran out of my choice and they did what they could. But nope.

And I felt hurt and insulted at the same time.

Am I alone?

Or has sephora been getting worse and worse?

#HUDA BEAUTY Mini Glow Obsessions Highlighter Face Palette Light 

Re: Venting about recent experiences

@Trex81 I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will send you a PM to help. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing