Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB monthly gift -- most recent promo code

I've been a VIB member for the past 2 years and only just found out about this monthly gift offer (kinda like gift w/ purchase) available for VIB/Rouge members.  I read online that promo codes are sent to members via emails for these monthly gift offers. I've updated my profile to subscribe to all emails going forward but would like to know what is the latest promo code as I plan to make a purchase online in the next few days and would like to take advantage of this great benefit offer.

Thanks

Anna 

I received the email a few days ago as well. You might want to check your spam or promotional folders. I have gmail and Sephora goes into the Promotional folder automatically. It could be easy to miss. You can always log onto the website or app, too.

They sent out an email a couple of days ago for a trip of Glamglow samples. This month's code is VIBMUD for VIB and Rouge members. Not sure if you got it in email but I assume it should still work for you. I believe it comes with a $35 purchase.

Re: VIB monthly gift -- most recent promo code

Hi @tacogirl98@bakeamuffin and @lja7,

Please keep an eye on Sephora's promotional emails for monthly gift promotion codes, exclusive to VIB and Rouge clients. Thank you! 

- Laurie

Do you know when we might receive it? I really need to pl...

Do you know when we might receive it? I really need to place an order, hopefully today?TIA💋

RE: Do you know when we might receive it? I really need to pl...

I'm not sure if you received the email or not but the emails were sent out yesterday @lja7. This month gift includes a 3-piece trial set from Glamglow with a minimum purchase of $35. The code is VIBMUD. For future codes (in case you don't receive the email), you may want to check out this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602

RE: VIB monthly gift -- most recent promo code

I haven’t seen a new VIB promo code since VIBBITE and I think that one is OOS now.

VIBMUD

VIBMUD

YES, I have the same question?

YES, I have the same question?
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing