Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB/VIBR annual one time use 10% off code for 2018?

What is the VIB/VIBR annual one time use 10% off code for 2018?

Re: VIB/VIBR annual one time use 10% off code for 2018?

@luckyturtle  You can see it listed in the promo codes thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/td-p/3464602

It's universal and should apply once a year when you reach VIB. 

RE: VIB/VIBR annual one time use 10% off code for 2018?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think its a universal code. Each VIB welcome kit comes with its own unique code that is redeemed.

I think you are right @darlyndar - the 10% vib welcome codes are individual codes and my understanding is you only get it the first time you qualify for vib not subsequent years - you get the rouge gift every year you qualify though

I’ve used the same code in 2016 and 2017. The first reply explains that it will only work after you’ve unlocked VIB status again. I first came across the code on NouveauCheap’s blog.

Re: RE: VIB/VIBR annual one time use 10% off code for 2018?

you are right. I do remember it being a universal code. I think the 2016 and 2017 codes were the same too 

Re: RE: VIB/VIBR annual one time use 10% off code for 2018?

I have been looking around on this (I reused the same code mentioned before the last two years and it wasn’t working) I finally emailed customer service and they told me that you only get a one time use code when you first qualify for VIB. No more annual 10% for re-qualification. 

Its a shame, I liked using it to help tide me over between spring and fall sales. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing