Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB Rouge event that I wasn't invited to

I just visited my local Sephora store and inquired about these non existent gifts we are supposed to get monthly as rouge. The sales person had never heard of special rouge gifts nor did her manager. But they said they have a rouge exclusive event tomorrow. I was surprised since I did not get an invitation. I have always received event notifications in the past. Im going to go anyways. Maybe I'll get some free samples...unlike today..

Re: VIB Rouge event that I wasn't invited to

Hi heftyhefty,

I'm so sorry for the confusion! The email regarding our Beauty Insider Summer Splurge Event was sent out this morning to our Rouge members. If you haven't received this email, please send me a private message so I can check your email subscription settings and provide you with more information. Thank you!

Always,
Danee

I am following up about the discussion from last week.

As Rouge members are we supposed to receive monthly gifts because if so I have been short changed for nearly about two years. I'm about to make Rouge for my third year and this is something I would like to know and also I didn't get an event invite.

@Muva2DaMax they're gifts with purchase -- usually a $25 or $35 purchase. Emails go out with a promo code, like this one.

IMG_4017.PNG

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_4017.PNG
testing