Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB November 2011 Shopping Event FAQ

-What is the V.I.B. Holiday Shopping Event?

V.I.B. Holiday Shopping Event is a Very Important Beauty Insiders promotion offering clients 20% off all purchases from November 11-14th.  To kickoff the VIB Holiday Shopping Event, Very Important Beauty Insiders can attend the Opening Night event at their local store on 11/10 from 6-9pm.

-What will be offered at the Opening Night event?

V.I.B’s will receive the below benefits at the event from 6-9pm:

• 20% off for VIB’s and a friend
  • FREE  SEPHORA tote to take their purchases home in
  • GREEN & BLACK’S Organic Chocolate
  • Preview the new Holiday Looks at the Beauty Studio

V.I.B.’s will receive an email inviting them to the event on 11/8.  If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email by 11/8 please log into the V.I.B. only section on Beauty Talk and print the invite here: http://seph.me/vGoUY3

- What does the tote look like?
The tote is a sleek, black nylon Sephora tote.  The tote is only available for V.I.B. clients at the November 10th event and can only be redeemed once per client. 

- Is the discount available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores?
The 20% off discount can be redeemed but the event (including tote) will not be available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores.

- Is the discount available with Canadian orders?
The 20% off discount is available in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online.

- Can I redeem the 20% off offer more than once?
The offer can be redeemed multiple times until November 14th

-Are there any exclusions to the offer?

The offer is not valid on purchases of Gift Cards or eGift Certificates, towards previous purchases and may not be combined with any other offers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
- What is VIB?
V.I.B. (Very Important Beauty Insider) is the premium level for Beauty Insiders.  Spend $350 at a Sephora store, on Sephora.com or in a sephora inside jcpenney location in a calendar year (January – December) and you automatically earn V.I.B. status for that year and the next.  Learn more about the V.I.B. program at any Sephora store or online at http://www.sephora.com/go/VIB

Re: VIB November 2011 Shopping Event FAQ

@Brandiandi I will send you a private message with some more information to help you! 🙂

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

How do I find out if I've qualified for VIB, or how close I might be to that status? If I am only a few points away, I would love to know that, so I could do a quick shopping trip to get me there!

Thanks in advance!

@moetchandon- To qualify for VIB status, you have to spend $350 in a calendar year. You can check your status by going to "My Account" at the top of the page, sign in and add up your purchases for this year. Or you can call Customer Service at 1-877-737-4672 and ask the representative to tell you how close you are to qualifying.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Prettyinpa that's correct 🙂

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
45 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing