Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful authorization?

My last two orders (one placed on the 3rd and one placed today) are showing up under my account with "unsuccessful authorization." I'm not sure why this could be when I order from Sephora all the time with no issue. I received order confirmation emails but no other information about if my order was canceled, refunded, or anything. Please help!

Re: Unsuccessful authorization?

Sephora shame on you , customer service hang on people . this is the worst site i ever see they keep cancelling peoples order and the refund takes up to 10 days. You have the worst system, change the system and the customer service agents that answer the phone!

Hi @mam1996

Sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

Hi. This happened to me as well. And my card was charged but now it says unsuccessful authorization.  I’ve used this card many times at Sephora.  I think what’s odd is that I had to check on my order status.  Sephora never notified me they cancelled my order.  

They never notified me either. It's been 6 days and I still haven't heard from Sephora with an update. I've talked to customer service on the phone and via Twitter and still nothing. They gave me 200 points as an "apology" but I don't want that, I just want to be able to shop

@mam1996 I'll take another look then send you a PM!

@devious88 I will look into this for you and will send you a PM. 

I truly hope someone does reach out and this is resolved. Most similar posts I’ve seen say they were never contacted by Sephora. Pretty ridiculous @DaneeBT 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing