Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful authorization

Hello, i can’t place any orders online, they are all under “unsuccessful authorization”. I have been calling, emailing several times, it still DOSEN’T WORK!!!!! 
As a VIBR for more than 5 years, I don’t understand what is going on here. 
The answers I got is “trying to fresh the app”, “the payment information is wrong”. Those are all excuses, I dig in the internet, there are dozens of people out there having the same problem, and the “unsuccessful authorization” is a type of bloc in the account, it’s nothing to do with my payment information. 
I spend at least $1000 to keep my status so I can have the privilege of using the discount, now what I get? Products Out of stock and no one can clear out and give me any REAL SOLUTIONS??

Anyone who is experiencing or have experienced the same situation, please contact me, it looks like Sephora doesn’t care their clients at all! 

Re: Unsuccessful authorization

quick update, still not working. I saw some people posting the situation, sephora should get it right for us. 

Hi @kerichen,

I am very sorry and I will send you a private message so I can look into this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: Unsuccessful authorization

Hello! It's now mid-July and I too have also been having this problem since May, possibly sooner and I was also told the same thing about linked accounts, paperwork that needed to be filled out on my behalf - everything that everyone else is saying and I still cannot make a purchase, I try all the time- I'm a Rouge too and it's incredibly upsetting that I am unable to enjoy the 4x reward points right now. I also rely on Sephora (20 + years as VIB or Rouge) to purchase daily wellness supplements from Moin Juice & Hum Nutrition each month which I can no longer count on getting from Sephora and I've had to find other retailers -before I was a ride or die Sephora girl & bought everything that I could there- I feel hurt and I miss Sephora as I'd much rather do my shopping there in hopes to be able to use up some reward points, buy brands that I prefer that I have a harder time finding elsewhere, and I hope that this gets solved right away because I was close to hitting my Rouge status for another year and now I fear that due to no fault of my own, I will be cheated out of it. I also have two small returns that I mailed in during March that although confirmed as received by Sephora (someone checked with me over the phone)- the actual monetary refund has not yet been given back to me/ placed back on my credit card because of this flag or whatever it is. If you or others know something new that we have not yet heard please educate us..I'm totally confused- I'm a great loyal customer, I spend spend spend there, I never steal or do shady things with regard to Sephora yet I almost feel as though I've been blacklisted for some reason and after months now it needs to end.....

Re: RE: Re: Unsuccessful authorization

Hi @JYeezy,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. For further assistance and more information regarding your account, please contact us via phone at 1-737-737-4672. Thank you.

Always,
Danee

Hello Janean, thank you for reaching out. 

I called the customer service twice today:

The first agent told me it is because my account was linked with 5 other accounts, he deactivated those accounts and told me it should work. No, it is not, I placed an order again and it was cancelled immediately.

So, I called the customer service again, the second agent told me she need to fill out a request form and it take 24-48 hours. From past several calls and email communications experiences, it will not work.

The result is I waited waited until the sale ends, and my issue will not be solved. 

I secretly hope you can put yourself in my shoe and give a real solution. 

Hi @kerichen,

I am very sorry for the delayed response. I have heard back from our orders department and the issue with your account should be resolved. I am going to give a one time use code so you can apply the Spring Bonus discount to your next order. Please apply the code RGEwchwk76wvr when you are checking out. Thanks and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hello Janean, very appropriate for your follow up. 

But it still DOSEN'T WORK. I placed an order just now, and it was reject right away with "unsuccessful authorization". 

Please solve the issue, please! Thank you. 

Hi @kerichen,

I am so sorry that you are still experiencing issues. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA so we can further assist you further. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing