Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful Authorization

I placed an order on Nov 5th, which then I received confirmation email right away, but on Nov 9th I received another email about "sorry your recent order is delayed". So I checked my order status, and saw the status is unsuccessful authorization. I contacted the costumer service and they are telling me that Sephora has declined placing online orders through my accounts due to recurring order issues. Plus, the lady suggested me to go in store to make purchases from now on, because they are "unable to accommodate my online orders going forward".

First of all, what recurring issues??? I've never had any issue and I'm a Rouge member because I've had too many successful online purchases.

Secondly, you would send me a confirmation email, and a delayed order email 4 days later, but you couldn't tell me my freaking order was canceled??? Hello? Does it make sense to anyone?

And please explain what do you mean I can't place any online order anymore??? What is the point of being a loyal member to Sephora, I really don't know anymore.

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization

Hi @kerrimoon,

I will take a look further and I will send you a message shortly. 

Best regards,

Laurie 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing