cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Unsuccessful Authorization Order - Recurring, Unresolved, No Assistance

Spoiler
Hi,

I called Sephora yesterday because my recurring ordering issue was getting nowhere with emails to Sephora. The customer service representative said someone would get back to me by the end of Sunday (today) to resolve my recurring issue of “Unsuccessful authorizations” but no one has, it is nearly Labor Day/end of the sale, and I’m not quite sure what else to do. 

The representative I spoke with yesterday removed and re-entered my account info to try and resolve the issue but when I tried to buy things, my order still didn’t go through. Personal info, etc. are still accurate, up to date, and without issue at non-Sephora retailers (Beautylish, Ulta, MAKE Beauty, Fyrinnae Cosmetics, etc.) so I’m not quite sure what’s going on. This seems to be a recurring issue (maybe 4 or 5 times this has happened) and I’ve seen others memotion this problem without any solution. 

The representative also said I would still be able to use the 15% off VIB discount despite my orders going through, getting confirmed, and then spontaneously canceling, but I never received written confirmation from her about this so I’m afraid the VIB sale will be gone and done by the time anything even gets looked at lol.

Each time an order is placed, my card is charged and then automatically refunded. I never know when my order will be canceled because there is never any notification about these “Unsuccessful authorizations.” If there is no way to resolve any of these problems, that’s ok - just let me know so I won’t keep waiting on my favorite retailer. 

I know Sephora is incredibly, incredibly busy during the sale/Labor Day - the customer service email actually bounced back saying the inbox is full - so thanks in advance for your help and understanding!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing