Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful Authorisation

I visited the states and could not wait to shop in Sephora, I spent £1500 in store just in the past week and then places a £350 order online. I am leaving USA tomorrow to return to the UK. I have not received an email to say there is an issue with my order. I have just logged in to find out where my order is as it should have been here yesterday, I even paid for flash shipping, only to find my order has been cancelled due to "unsuccessful authorisation", and no further information provided. I return to the UK tomorrow where I cannot order from Sephora, I am incredibly disappointed and CANNOT believe this has happened. I spent hours searching the website for everything I would like that I cannot get in the UK. I cannot believe Sephora would do this. Can someone please tell me what on earth was wrong with my order!?

Re: Unsuccessful Authorisation

Hi Saahirah,

Oh no! I will be glad to look into this and I will be sending you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

Re: Unsuccessful Authorisation

"In reviewing our records, I see that our Orders Department declined the order. You will need to contact us at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) and ask to speak with our Orders Department so that they can go over the details as to why the order was decline. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Melissa     "

So I must now inconvenience myself to contact Sephora customer service?

I also use a UK number so I will be charged a fortune to contact Sephora? Is there no way someone can look into this for me and just maybe contact me seen as it is myself that has been hugely let down and inconvenienced?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors