Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unauthorized

I’ve been a very loyal rouge customer and it’s been extremely unfortunate during this holiday season I’ve had a mixture of successes and failures in ordering products. It all started with my purchase of a Dyson Airwrap where I had a customer service associate place the order for me. This order got cancelled due to it being an authorized transaction, yet when I placed other orders the same day, with the same card those orders were approved. Whats even worse is I went through multiple rounds of calls where customer service associates 1) filed some email for me to authorize my transaction and 2) the transaction still never went through. Thankfully I didn’t listen to anyone and placed another order myself and then it FINALLY went through. I had to call multiple times and got different answers each time, it’s honestly ridiculous. 

On top of that I wanted to take advantage of the last day of the sale and ordered the La Mer soft cream and my card was unauthorized 3x and now I’ve missed out on the discount. What’s interesting is just yesterday I placed an order and my card went through. The pattern I see is Sephora is canceling my purchases on big ticket expensive items, but then will let my minor less popular purchases through. There’s no definitive proof of this of course, but that’s my personal experience and if that were the case that’s so unethical.

Re: Unauthorized

The exactly same thing happened to me, my orders with more items get cancelled with discount. I've also heard many others report the same issue. Have been a loyal rouge member as well but probably gonna find other ways to buy my products in the future, sephora is just too cheap

@cheriesontop I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

Hi @schen530,

I am so sorry to hear about your order experience! I will take a look then send you a PM.

Always,
Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing