cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Unauthorized transactions

I have tried 3 times now to place an order. All 3 times I receive a confirmation of my order but then when I check my account it shows as "unsuccessful authorization." I haven't received any email notification about this. I live overseas and am trying to order these products to my home in the US. Please let me know how I can finally place this order. It has been extremely frustrating. 

Tags:

Re: Unauthorized transactions

Hi, this exact thing has been happening to me, what's the outcome of this situation?

That happened to me with my April sales order, I'm wondering if it's because I'm ordering from overseas even my address is US address. I just gave up.

Anonymous Insider

Yep, I think this is the issue -- trying to order to a US address while you are overseas. I do this all the time (having packages shipped to

my parents' house) and this is the only retailer I've ever had a problem with.

Sephora needs to fix this problem or they will lose more customers. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Unauthorized transactions

I'm rouge & that has never happened to me. It may just be something accidental.
Anonymous Insider

Curious if they were able to solve this for you as I have called them several times and it's still happening. 

Anonymous Insider

No, they insisted it was a problem with my billing address which was not the case. So they lost a customer. 

Anonymous Insider

Same here. They responded to my message telling me to call them and I did. I escalated it as far as I could and they would just repeat the same thing over and over. Two hours of my time later, they told me they'd get back to me (they didn't). I refuse to spend any more of my time on the phone with them. I will be taking my business to Ulta. 

Hi Hs123456, I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

Hi @Anonymousm,

I am very sorry for the delayed response. I will send you a private message in regards to this. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

Hi can you please respond?

This same thing is happening in my family!  Sephora hasn't done anything to fix it.  I have seen many people say that after you are rouge Sephora will not allow you to order anymore.  It makes no sense that they would turn down money but it appears to be true because it happened to all the women in my family!. 

Hi @MeganLO

Looks like @ZannaBT is already assisting you with this. 

All my best,

Megan

Can you please help me as well? I have had the problems three times with the last sales and I even changed the card. Both cards (one with my name and one with the receiver's name) did not work even though the information was correct. I had to send to my bf's house because I am overseas but it went through last time I did.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing