Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unable to Redeem VIB Tier Celebration Gift

I went to add my VIB Tier Celebration Gift to my bag, but they all immediately sold out and disappeared.  Did I miss my chance to redeem it or will it eventually come back in stock?

Tags:

Re: Unable to Redeem VIB Tier Celebration Gift

Hello did you ever get to redeem points? It’s been months now and I still haven’t been able to redeem my points... 

Hi @Honeyda ,

Sorry for the trouble! I will take a look further and will send you a private message to help shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi @VeganRenee,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! These are currently unavailable for the time being, and we'll keep our clients updated for when these become available again. 🙂 Thank you for your patience!

Warm regards,

Laurie

How can a tier gift of points be out of stock? The day it was supposed to be available there were problems and then the day it was available you "sold out" doesn't really make sense that points would be out of stock! 

How will we be notified when the tier gifts are in stock again? I would really hate to think if you missed your small window of opportunity to get your tier gift you're out of luck.

Hi @shanplam,

I apologize for the inconvenience! We are currently experiencing a technical difficulty and the Tier Celebration Gifts should be available soon for clients to redeem. Please stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. 🙂

-Helen

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing