Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

The worst website I've ever used--Period. CAN'T LOG IN.

I've only had this account open for about 4 months. In that time, I've never been able to log in to Sephora's website without jumping through hoops. It doesn't matter the browser (i've tried them all: Chrome, Firefox, Safari...), resetting my password (including with tech support 'help'), clearing my cache, updating browsers. It shows my user name, but doesn't record past orders, of any kind. When I go to try and make a purchase, it understandably asks me to log in. The screen freezes. Attempts to change the password myself? Nope. Never received.

Judging from the appalling number of similar posts here over the years (?!?) you'd think they'd want to fix this and make the money from the sales they're clearly losing. The only way I ever managed to make a purchase online was to post a complaint on their Twitter feed, and someone contacted me. Even the in-store purchases I was forced to do (I couldn't make them online) don't show up in my rewards. Just dreadful. Great store, but this neglectful business model probably isn't long for this world...

Re: The worst website I've ever used--Period. CAN'T LOG IN.

@lrm100 I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty. I will send you a PM for more information. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing