Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

The Longest Return EVER

I've heard of returns that take a long time, but BOY has this taken a WHILE.  I ordered a few things at the last VIB sale, and I decided to return a few things.  I sent the return in the mail back on June 22nd.   I get an email a month later saying the distribution center has received it.  This was back in early July.  Does it take more than a month to process items?  I don't think so.  That is unheard of.  

I then email and ask about it, and they says "it takes two two four weeks to process returns."  That's literally what the email said, so she obviously wasn't paying attention to what she was writing, and of course it's taken longer than four weeks to process this return.  So finally I wait five weeks and contact customer service again.  They tell me to call them due to the time sensitive nature of the request, yet when I call, they don't even know what items I returned, even though the distribution center has had possession of them for five weeks now.  

They said they would get back to me.  This was around five or six business days ago.  I emailed AGAIN asking what was up, and they said "it takes time for the distribution center to process returns." 

Ok, I already KNOW this, but I don't think any business can survive taking this long to process returns, otherwise nobody would use this return system.  Sephora: it seems like my emails and calls aren't working, so this is a last ditch resort to get SOMEBODY to follow up on this, or to have somebody else who's gone through something similar give me some advice on what to do.  Should I call my credit card company and tell them to take this dispute up with Sephora?  I'm pretty sure this kind of processing time is far beyond the standard processing time for a major company and my credit card company would side with me. 

Re: The Longest Return EVER

Hi Minahs, I'm so sorry for the wait! I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing