Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Terrible exchange/return policy

I have been a Rouge on and off for years (after covid I had to achieve status again) I didn't have a sephora close by my home so it was never an easy task to make purchases in store. I ordered some concealer online and the colors didn't really work for my skin tone. Fast forward we finally get a sephora close to home and I went to exchange and they said it was outside the window of anything they could do.  As a Rouge , I think we should get extra perks and extended return options. Most places that have tiered status levels offer things like this. I will be shopping at Ulta and Nordstrom from now on. I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars and to not be able to change out a color..

Mm mmm. Disappointed!

Re: Terrible exchange/return policy

I  couldn't agree more! As a long-time Sephora customer who also shops at other retailers (Nordstrom, BlueMercury), I am APPALLED at the return policy and customer service at Sephora. Sephora used to be known for the most generous policy and is know completely corporate and non-customer friendly, unfortunately. 

Hello

Hi @DaniGlami 

I'm so sorry for your disappointment and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding our return/exchange policy! I'm truly sorry we are unable to accept returns outside of our return/exchange policy timeframe and will be happy to forward your feedback to the appropriate team for consideration in any changes.

Also this kind of response is corporate speak and meaningless and discourages me from continuing to shop at Sephora. I'd much prefer actionable and responsive reponses.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing