Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

THIS KEEPS HAPPENING!!!

This is really starting to frustrate me!!! I picked out an item put it in my cart and bought it. As usual, I get the order confirmation email later that day. Then, the NEXT DAY I get another email saying that the item I ordered is OUT OF STOCK. If it’s out of stock, I shouldn’t be able to put in my cart, buy it, then receive an order confirmation. If it’s out of stock it should say out of stock. This time though, when I went to look back at the item, it was still there and it still didn’t say out of stock.... but they canceled my order and JUST emailed me saying it was out of stock. What is happening here?!? I called customer service and they said that “they ran out but then got more”...... really?!? This is ridiculous. And confusing. And it just keeps happening. Apparently what ever system they’re using is not working. UPDATE: I TRIED TO BUY THE PRODUCT AGAIN BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID IT WAS BACK IN STOCK..... I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL TODAY SAYING ONCE AGIN IT IS OUT OF STOCK, EVEN THOUGH I WAS ABLE TO PUT IT IN MY CART AND BUY IT, A SECOND TIME!!!

RE: THIS KEEPS HAPPENING!!!

This happened to me as well and i call in and get the same bs response “I’ll forward the feedback” i told them they did that last time and it’s not resolved STILL all month. I was told to contact them and be sure it’s in stock(as their website claims) because sometimes it’s not updated in real time online. So i did that. You know what they told me ? If it’s out of stock I’ll receive an email. (!!!!!!!!!) ARE They Serious ?!

Re: THIS KEEPS HAPPENING!!!

Hi @Shosh85,

I sincerely apologize about this and I understand how this is frustrating. I appreciate your feedback and I'll be sending it to the appropriate department to make future improvements. Also, I'll be sending you a private message shortly to assist. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing