Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask

I bought the Summer Friday’s Jet Lag mask around November. I used it twice back then and I wasn’t the biggest fan because it made me itchy. I recently felt my skin was dry so I decided to give it another try and my whole face turned red and it was burning. Now my face has been red for 2 hours. I just saw that it was recalled. Can I get my money back? I’m disappointed. 

Re: Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask

i would try. I have no clue why Jet Lag is touted as being so “soothing and hydrating” when it contains chemical exfoliants. It the LAST mask I need when I am looking for soothing and/or hydrating products. I’m sorry this happened - same happened to me. Now I can use it but it’s been 3 years of building up my skin’s resiliency using Tret and other exfoliants. Still, it always makes me nervous! It’s not just you - I would mention to misleading advertising. Honestly. A SA recommended this to me and what actually worked was Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Face Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 2.5 oz/... and REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing