Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Store credit problem

Hi is there anyway to change my store credit to e-gift card or so, so a couple days ago I returned my order and the lady there said she can’t put the money back to my credit so she prefers the store credit instead without telling me that card can’t use for online order. Now i have some thing wants to buy online cause i live far away from the store and the stuff I want can i only get online so is that anyway to change the store credit to gift card so i can use it for online order?

Tags:

Re: Store credit problem

Hi @Hannahtr90,

If you return your item in store within 30 days of purchase, you would receive a refund. if you return your item within 31-60 days of purchase, you would receive Store Merchandise Credit which can only be redeemed in stores and I apologize for any disappointment this may cause. The Store Merchandise Credit will never expire and can be redeemed during your next store visit.

However, if you were within the 30 day return time frame, please send me a private message with your registered email address and I'll be happy to take a look further. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing