Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Store Product/s transfers for sold out items

Why does Sephora not allow one Sephora store to transfer a product/s to another store that is sold out so they can sell it? I seek the Huda Beauty Lip Contour kits in both Bombshell/Ritzy and Muse/Angelic. I know for a fact that one Sephora store still has a kit but they refuse to transfer it to another store for purchase, or even allow a customer to pay by phone and mail it out. I was Explicitly told that anything I wanted to but I had to buy online only.......highly discouraging and and fast way to loose sales.

Re: Store Product/s transfers for sold out items

Hi @stone98,

I apologize we do not currently offer store transfers, at this time. But I will gladly forward this to the appropriate department so that this can be taken into future consideration!

Always,

Danee

RE: Re: Store Product/s transfers for sold out items

Thank you! By the way you don’t happen to have a secret stash of the huda beauty kits do you,? 😊 the ones that I mentioned?

Re: RE: Re: Store Product/s transfers for sold out items

Hi @stone98,

I sincerely apologize the Huda Beauty Contour and Strobe Lip Sets in the shades you've mentioned are currently sold out on our US site. I recommend adding your email to the product page to be notified when they're back in stock. I hope this information helps. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing