Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Site Issues on Separate Browsers

I was trying to put in an order last night with the Chrome browser on my desktop, but I could not log in.  I have my details filled out, and it looks like it recognizes my click on the "login" button, but it never leaves the screen.

I tried Microsoft Edge after that as I've found it will work on sites that give me problems on Chrome.  With Edge, I can successfully log in.  However, when I'm on the product page and click "Add to Basket", it just gives me the notification that my basket is empty--it will not add any of the items, even when I refresh the page.

I'm very frustrated as I am running out of my skincare products and need to refill them soon.  If there is a known fix, I would appreciate it.  Both browsers are up-to-date.

Re: Site Issues on Separate Browsers

Hi @Anshii,

I'm sorry for the trouble! Please clear your cookies/cache on the browsers as this can typically help to resolve site issues. If the issue persists please click on my profile to send me a private message with any additional details. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

Re: Site Issues on Separate Browsers

Letting you guys know that it still doesn't do anything. I've tried everything on my Firefox browser - cache, cookie, history clearing - and still doesn't let me log in AT ALL. Also it doesn't even let me add things to the basket either.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing