cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Shipping longer than expected- How to solve

Hello Beauty Insiders! I'm freaking out right now, because yesterday I placed an order, and the estimated delivery time tab says it should arrive today. But earlier today, I placed an order and it says its estimated delivery is on the 7th? It's crucial that my package arrives on the 6th (which would be the 3 business days that they claim to give you on orders over $50).

The package HASN'T arrived to the LaserShip facility. Is there any way the estimated delivery time could change after it does? How can two orders made within 8 hours of each other have such a different estimated delivery date?

I won't be in the country after the 6th! Is there any way I could pick it up from a store in case it doesn't reach my address? I was about to place another order when I decided to check the shipment. Should I place that order right now hoping it changes once it arrives the LaserShip facility, or should I give up on it?

I'm a newbie so I really appreciate any help! Thank you very much♥ 

Re: Shipping longer than expected- How to solve

The free 3-day shipping time frame does not include the processing time.

It is possible that your order might still arrive in time, but there is no way to guarantee that it will arrive by the 6th.

I would call customer service to see if there is any way to cancel your order.  Sephora does not offer in-store pick-up, and once the items are shipped it would be out of Sephora's control regardless.

Re: Shipping longer than expected- How to solve

https://www.sephora.com/shipping-information

Shipping Costs & Delivery Times

Standard orders must be placed by 11:59 PM PT to start processing on next day. Processing time usually takes 1 business day and orders will arrive within 3 business days from when the order is processed. Flash orders must be placed by 3:00 PM PT to start processing the same day and will arrive in 2 business days from when the order is placed. Expedite orders must be placed by 12:00 PM PT to start processing the same day and will arrive based on the transit time of the selected service. Delivery times are based on orders placed between Monday – Friday.Untitled.png

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • Untitled.png
testing