Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Sephoria Accessibility Issues & Bag Size

Hello,

I have called and emailed about this issue, but I keep getting nothing except the same canned responses that match the FAQ, which isn't specific enough.

1. Bag Size
    • What is the 3rd dimension?  4.5” x 6.5” x ??" 
    • Assuming the missing dimension is smaller than the included dimensions, this bag size is SUPER unrealistic, and inconsiderate of guests considering there is no bag check and no in and out privileges.  This is barely bigger than many phones.  At minimum, I need to carry my phone, inhaler, keys, charge cord, wallet and lip balm; I can't use most clutches, and I'm not alone in that.
    • Will there be large bags for purchases available inside?
  2. Medical Devices
    • I have worsening traumatic arthritis; I struggle to stand for long periods and must rest frequently.  I am also traveling from out of state, and want to buy something that will allow me to safely participate.  I've already purchased tickets.  It is IMPERATIVE that I know ahead of time what will be allowed.  It's not fair to expect disabled guests to roll the dice, and risk being turned away at the door and thus missing precious time that we have paid handsomely for.
    • What types of medical equipment will and will not be allowed?  What is the criteria?
    • Will a small folding stool be allowed?  Canes?  Canes with built in seats?

I was super pumped for this event, and I am still looking forward to it.  But I'm also very nervous, and frankly getting pissed.  This is an expensive event.  You must do right by all of your guests, including the disabled ones.

Re: Sephoria Accessibility Issues & Bag Size

Hi @esomerv,

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a set answer! If you haven't called this number already, please call 833-899-2965 or email: HouseOfBeauty@Sephora.com for any questions regarding Sephoria. Thank you.

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing