Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora inside JcPenny

This may have already been asked before but does Sephora inside JcPenny ever do events, or anything of the sorts? I'll look under "What's happening at Sephora?" and I see all these amazing things, but nothing ever in my Sephora which is inside JcPenny ๐Ÿ˜ญ I love my local Sephora but I would love for an actual Sephora store be somewhere near me instead of the JCPenny one. does anyone know the answer?

Re: Sephora inside JcPenny

Hello @MichelleVetTech! Yes! Our Sephora inside JCPenney locations hold events as well! When you are on the "Happening at Sephora" page, there should be an "events" section that shows up.  Please keep in mind that if nothing is showing there now, you can continue to check back throughout the months to see if new events are added! Additionally, JCPenney locations will not be labeled under the store selection on this page, so be sure you are looking under the correct location! 

Regards, 

Kevin

Re: Sephora inside JcPenny

Thank you so very much I was hoping that they did. I see all these amazing events but nothing ever in my area and I get saddened but now that I know They do infact have them It makes me excited to see what the future holds for my local Sephora!!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing