Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora didn't send any samples / wrong samples

Recently ran out of my favorite Lancome foundation and put in an order through Sephora online. Typically I would order directly from Lancome since my color seems to usually be out of stock at Sephora but this time I decided to order from Sephora to take advantage of the 3 free samples. Much to my surprise I got ZERO samples with my order. Not even replacement/random ones. 

RE: Sephora didn't send any samples / wrong samples

Same- I didn’t get any of my samples when my order arrived today. The past orders I’ve had, I rarely ever get all 3 that I wanted. Why bother even having them as an option? So disappointing.

Re: Sephora didn't send any samples / wrong samples

Same! And how do you handle that?--they're free so its not like you can go to a store and talk to them about it, do we just have to deal with them lying to us?sephora order.png

IMG_0521.JPG

Same! For my last three orders I haven’t received any samples. Beginning to get really annoyed. Thinking about shopping elsewhere for better discounts and SAMPLES!

Hi @TaylorHC I'm sorry to hear that! If you need assistance with this, please send me a PM with the order numbers. 

Hi @Jromero3180 and @ASpencer3 I'm sorry to hear that your order arrived without samples. If you still need assistance with this, please send me a PM with your order number. 

The exact same thing happened to me last week. I selected 3 of the free samples and when my packaged arrived not a single one was in there... What is the point of even selecting samples if they aren't going to be sent? I've heard other people are complaining about the same issue happening to them. 

I have the same issue. I have recently placed three separate orders and received none of the samples I chose in the two of the orders. The last one I received one sample and it wasn't one I chose. I don't understand offering them if you aren't going to provide them.

@ASpencer3wrote:

The exact same thing happened to me last week. I selected 3 of the free samples and when my packaged arrived not a single one was in there... What is the point of even selecting samples if they aren't going to be sent? I've heard other people are complaining about the same issue happening to them. 

Hi @tma70,

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be sending you a private message shortly to assist. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • sephora order.png
  • IMG_0521.JPG
testing