Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Sephora VIB Rouge Issues

I’ve been a Sephora VIB Rouge for many years. I will admit, I feel this program needs a major overhaul. The incentives and perks are outdated and simply not enough for those who spend a $1000+ per year at Sephora. Anyway, I renewed my qualification 2020 status as a Rouge just before Christmas. I did not receive the typical in store “gift”, and was told to go online to choose my offer for meeting my Rouge status. After weeks of searching for the option and going to a store asking for help, I can’t find anything to redeem as my VIB Rouge gift. About 3 weeks ago, I emailed Sephora Support and never heard back. Does anyone have suggestions or even a clue as to what I’m referring to? Sephora, please do better in regards to customer service and how loyal customers are treated. It’s never a good look when you take the paying customer for granted. End of rant.

Sephora VIB Rouge Issues

They no longer offer Tier gifts as of 2020. I've been a rouge for 4 years now and it's sad to see the Tier gifts gone. I always looked forward to receiving them. @totiffanylynn

Re: Sephora VIB Rouge Issues

Hi @totiffanylynn,

I'm very sorry for the disappointment caused and thank you for sharing feedback with us regarding the program. I will take a look further and I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing