cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

UPDATED 4/21: Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

The Sephora Savings Event is here, and every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! Don’t forget—the higher your Beauty Insider tier, the bigger the savings and the more time you have to shop, so keep reading for all the details.

What is the Sephora Savings Event, and when is it?

Our Savings Event is a savings event where you (our Beauty Insider members) get a special discount just for being part of our loyalty program!

Rouge can shop early with their discount starting on Friday, April 14, while VIB and Insiders can shop starting on Tuesday, April 18.

The higher the tier, the bigger the savings and the more time you have to shop:

Rouge members ($1,000 spent per year) get 20% off, VIB members ($350 spent per year) get 15% off, and Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off.

Rouge: We wanted to let you know that starting Friday, April 14, through Monday, April 17, you get first access to shop before everyone else with your 20% off (that means you’re getting our biggest discount of them all!). You can shop with your 20% off as many times as you like—just use code SAVENOW online. During your early access starting Friday, April 14, through Monday, April 17, you can partake in our Rouge Share Your Discount Event where you can invite one friend to shop your exclusive one-time use 20% off early. Keep an eye on your inbox in the following weeks for an email to be directed to your referral hub, where you can copy and paste the link to share with another beauty lover. Didn’t get an email? Head over to your Beauty Insider Summary page on site to find your unique link to share!

One-time use, in store or online. Ends Monday 4/17. See Rouge email for full terms and exclusions.

VIB: You get 15% off Tuesday, April 18, through Monday, April 24. You can shop online and in stores as many times as you like. Just use code SAVENOW online. 

Insiders: You get 10% off Tuesday, April 18, through Monday, April 24. You can shop online and in stores as many times as you like. Just use code SAVENOW online. 

In addition, all Beauty Insider members will receive 30% off all Sephora Collection from Friday, April 14, through Monday, April 24.

Have more questions? We’ve got answers!

When will I get my order? (Updated 4/21)
Our shipping is taking longer due to high demand. If you haven't purchased already, please check your expected delivery date at checkout. If you need it sooner, you can buy online and pick up in store or get same day delivery. Learn more here: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/pick-up-delivery-options.
If you have already purchased, you can reference your estimated delivery date in your order confirmation email or access the status of your order any time on sephora.com by visiting the Order Status page: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/order-status.

Are there only going to be two seasonal savings events this year?

Our Beauty Insider program is offering one in the spring and one during the holiday season this year. We like to reward our clients with extra savings, so keep an eye on Community and sign up for our emails so you get the latest news on our upcoming savings opportunities.

I received a piece of communication that states different Sephora Savings Event dates—what are the true dates?

Rouge will be able to shop April 14 through April 24, and VIB and Insiders will be able to shop April 18 through April 24.

Are there any exclusions?

The promotion is not valid on The Ordinary, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, Sephora Collection, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, purchases of Same-Day Unlimited subscriptions, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges. Limited to one Dyson item, one Shark Beauty item, three Nutrafol items and three tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction.

How do I get 30% off all Sephora Collection?
Online, just use code SAVENOW. In store, mention the offer to a Beauty Advisor when you’re checking out—they’ll make sure you’re getting your discount.

Sephora at Kohl’s/kohls.com: Must present coupon in store or enter code SCSAVE online.

Can I get 30% off all Sephora Collection on top of my Sephora Savings Event discount?
Although discounts cannot be stacked and you won’t be able to get an extra discount on top of your 30% off all Sephora Collection, you will be able to use your Sephora Savings Event discount on all other eligible merchandise and get your 30% off all Sephora Collection offer in the same transaction.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or promotions?

This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or rewards.

What is the Rouge Share Your Discount Event and how can I get the discount?
It’s a Rouge-exclusive perk where Rouge can share their 20% off Sephora Savings Event discount with one friend!

When will my order ship? Why does the status remain “In Progress”?

We are processing a higher volume of online orders than normal, resulting in order processing delays. The safety of our distribution center employees and our clients is our top priority, and the workforce safety precautions we have implemented at all our facilities allow for fewer people than usual to process orders at one time. Please allow a few additional days from the posted delivery date to allow for processing and carrier delays. You will receive an email if the delivery date is updated, as well as email confirmation once your order ships. If your order has been split into multiple shipments, you will receive additional shipment confirmation emails as the items continue to ship.

How can I get my order today instead of waiting for it to ship?
You can purchase your products online and pick them up in a store near you today. We also offer Same-Day Delivery! Visit sephora.com/beauty/pick-up-delivery-options for more details and information.

If I purchase my order through the Buy Online, Pick Up In Store option, do I still get my discount?
Yes! As long as you place your order no later than Monday, April 24, you’ll receive your respective tier discount.

An item that I ordered is now out of stock and my order has not shipped. Will I receive the item?

By placing your order, you’ve successfully reserved the item so that it will be added to your order when it is processed. Items go out of stock online once all inventory for that item is allocated to placed orders. 

The authorization on my method of payment has fallen off and I haven’t been charged yet, but my order also hasn’t shipped. Will my order still be shipped to me?

Yes, your order will still ship to you, and you will be charged when the order ships. Authorizations remain on your account for different time periods, but even if the authorization falls off, your order will still ship.

Why can’t I view the order I just placed in my Recent Orders?

Orders will not be found in your Order History if you did not log in to your Beauty Insider account or if you used Guest Checkout. If you received an order confirmation email, your order has been placed. Once the order ships, you will receive an additional shipping confirmation email.

I placed an order and I am seeing multiple authorizations on my method of payment—does this mean I have been charged multiple times?

You are likely seeing multiple authorizations and not charges. You will only be charged one time once the item ships.

How do I cancel my order?

After you place your order in the US, you have one to two hours to cancel if you have FLASH shipping; you have 12 hours to cancel if you do not have FLASH shipping. If you place your order in Canada with standard shipping, you will have six hours to cancel. If you’re still within the given timeframe, go to your ORDER DETAILS and click “Cancel Your Order.” You can access this page by clicking “Order Details” on this link.

Will I receive the exact samples I selected at checkout? 

Due to the high volume of orders being placed, our samples are going out of stock faster than usual. Our distribution centers are doing their best to fulfill the requested samples for each order. If the samples you selected go out of stock, you may receive different samples. We appreciate your understanding.

What if I want to speak to Customer Service about my order?

We are currently experiencing higher than expected call volumes. If these FAQs do not answer your question, please hit “Reply” below and leave a comment on this thread with your question. Sephora’s Customer Service team will be monitoring all questions on this thread.

I would usually ask a Sephora Beauty Advisor what to buy during the Sephora Savings Event, but am buying online. Where can I get shopping advice as I build my basket? 

There’s a thread for that! Please visit this post to get advice from unbiased Sephora shoppers who can help you decide what to pick up during the sale:Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket? 

Where can I shop?

You can shop in store and online in the US and Canada, Sephora at Kohl’s stores, and online at kohls.com.

Will this promotion be available at Sephora inside JCPenney?

No, but you can use your discount in Sephora US and Canada stores, Sephora at Kohl's, and on sephora.com, sephora.ca, and kohls.com!

How many times can I use my discount?

As many times as you’d like! Our Sephora Savings Event discount is unlimited use in store and online—just use code SAVENOW.

Speaking of which, what’s my online code again?

Regardless of which tier you are, your code is SAVENOW.

Can I combine my Rouge Reward, my Sephora Credit Card Reward, or my Sephora Credit Card first purchase discount with the Sephora Savings Event discount?

You will not be able to combine the Sephora Savings Event discount with Rouge Reward, Sephora Credit Card Rewards, or Sephora Credit Card first purchase discount. Sephora Credit Card Rewards are available in the US only.

I am a Sephora Credit Card holder and have a 25% first purchase discount. Can I save that for later and use the Sephora Savings Event discount now?

Yes. You can choose to use your Sephora Savings Event discount now and save your Sephora Credit Card 25% off first purchase discount for later, but don’t forget to use your Sephora Credit Card 25% off promotion within 30 days of being approved. And you will earn 4% back in Credit Card Rewards on your Sephora Savings Event purchase when you use either your Sephora Credit Card or Sephora Visa Card to make your Sephora purchase!

Is the Sephora Credit Card Program available in Canada?

The Sephora Credit Card Program is currently available in the US, and you must have a US address to apply for a card. We do not offer the Sephora Credit Card Program in Canada, and Credit Card Rewards cannot be redeemed in Sephora Canada stores. The Sephora Credit Card cannot be used to make purchases in Sephora Canada stores or on sephora.ca. The Sephora Visa Credit Cards will earn 1% back in rewards on purchases made at Sephora Canada stores and anywhere else Visa is accepted.

What else do I need to know?

Return of discounted merchandise will be for price actually paid. Sephora/Kohl’s is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. Applicable Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Sephora employees are not eligible for this offer. Sephora/Kohl’s may modify or cancel offer at any time, in its sole discretion. 

Re: UPDATED 4/21: Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs

@SephoraBIC I can't get the SCSAVE code to apply to SC items in my Kohl's basket.  

Re: UPDATED 4/21: Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs

Hi @Anonymous7 I'm sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

Re: UPDATED 4/11: Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs

Is there a reason why the Sephora collection 30% discount won’t apply to the favorites sets? When you go to the sale page these sets are advertised as part of the sale, and it appears the 30% discount isn’t restricted by your rewards status as it is indicated to start 4/14 and applies to ALL Sephora collection. I also received a post card with different sale details in the mail. The old “bait and switch” sale tactics are boring, I will probably not be supporting Sephora anymore after this. At least this isn’t nearly as disappointing as the decline of VS. Oh well.

Hi @kelenyellerxo,

My apologies, Sephora Favorites sets are not part of the Sephora Collection category. The favorites sets usually contain many different brands outside of Sephora Collection. You can view all Sephora Collection products here: https://www.sephora.com/brand/sephora-collection

Best,

Laurie 

@kelenyellerxo - If you read the information above, you would have seen that the VIB portion of the sale, thus, the SC sale, did not start until 04/18.  The code for all levels of the sale, including SC, is the same.  Therefore, VIBs could not shop the SC sale before their own sale started.

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs

Me not being able to use my $100 rouge reward with the sale is criminal And a huge scam

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs

Hi @littlemissleona,

I apologize for the disappointment this may cause and appreciate you sharing feedback with us. I'll share your feedback with our teams. 

Warm regards,

Laurie 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Sephora Savings Event 2023
testing