Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora Ruined My Wedding

I’ve been a dedicated beauty lover for the past decade and Sephora has always been my favourite store. Like many, I have been through a lot of ups and downs; weight gain/weight loss, full heart/broken heart, struggling/thriving, although, it sounds stupid Sephora has been through it all with me, good and bad. Whether it was spending 30$ on a new eyeshadow palette to play with and pass the time through the worst of times or a skincare product that helped a terrible breakout before prom. 

I am getting married the beginning of December and my soon to be husband graciously let me splurge at the VIB sale to get everything I thought I needed to feel as confident and as beautiful as possible on our big day. After doing research for weeks I got a list of products that met my concerns and anxiously waited for the sale to start. I confess I completely splurged $1500 on the sale but was over the moon to be receiving the products. 

Fast forward a few days and my order arrives, not a single product I ordered was in that box. The box was filled with candles and hand lotion and it was very clear I had received someone else’s order. I called customer service twice as well as emailed them a photo of the order that arrived and was told every time there is nothing they can do. I am totally at a lost for words and never have had an issue in the last 10 years that I’ve been a Sephora Customer and so badly wished this company valued their customers as much as their customers value them. 

My advice to anyone who might be reading this, is to if at all possible take the time to go into the store and get products especially if you need them for a specific reason. 

Re: Sephora Ruined My Wedding

UPDATE*** after many calls and emails, Sephora was able to refund me for the products I did not receive. Anyone who is struggling with customer service help, I suggest you call the Rouge line if you can! And also make a community post, even if you are shy! Furthermore, always approach customer service interactions with grace and respect the agent you are speaking with! (It’s not their fault)  Kindness goes such a long way! 🙂 ❤️

Hi @astonezy

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I will send you a private message. 

Regards
Danee

@astonezy @I have never had problems with customer service. Did you call the Rouge line or speak with a manager over the phone?

Thank you so so much! I will try that tomorrow!!

I didn’t know there was a specific Rouge line… do they have that in Canada? Yes, I did speak with a manager on their regular line and the manager told me I could keep the wrong order items as a “gift”, but there was not anything they could do about the items I actually ordered. 

@astonezy That is so odd. I would call the Rouge line. I have that number in my contacts and always call them if I have issues. 

AB5F41EB-754B-441A-85D4-FE5E0CEA3F54.png

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • AB5F41EB-754B-441A-85D4-FE5E0CEA3F54.png
testing