Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora Online Erased my Gift Card Balance

went to make a purchase on Sephora online, and I entered a $25 gift card to reduce my total at the checkout. I went to place order and it said that there was an error because the Sephora website was updating ("touch-ups in progress"). While I was shopping online, there was no indication from the website that it would be updating -- I only got this updating error once I pressed the "Place Order" button. I waited a while for the website to finish updating, and tried to replace my order and enter my gift card information. Then, I received an error indicating that one of my gift cards now had a remaining balance of $0.00 (in reality, it was unused and had a balance of $25). No order ever went through, nor did I receive an order confirmation or anything to that extent.

I need to get my money back, as the website has stolen $25 from me and the error was the fault of Sephora online. PLEASE HELP!

Re: Sephora Online Erased my Gift Card Balance

Hi @amesmowin,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM to further assist!

Always,

Danee

Hi, thanks for the help on my gift card. Unfortunately, I just checked my Activities for my credit card, and I found out that the same glitch that erased my $25 gift card balance (when the Sephora online website was updating) also charged my credit card twice (once for the glitch and once for the actual purchase). I was charged an extra $15.06 on my credit card. Can you please help me with getting a refund of $15.06? Thanks.

@amesmowin I replied to your PM!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing