Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

SHADE MATCH

I would like to know how I go about getting my code for the shade Sephora matches me to in store. I’m a huge Sephora online shopper and I would really like to purchase some foundations but I need to know the correct color I’d be matching up to. Thanks

RE: SHADE MATCH

I’m sorry it says “add a color IQ number to your profile” then you can type in a number.

Re: RE: SHADE MATCH

Hi @quisty,

A Cast Member can help you identify your ColorIQ number in-store using a camera device. Once you have this number, you can enter it into the online ColorIQ tool to pull all of the foundation brands/shades carried at Sephora that are a great match with that number.

Conversely, if you have not had your ColorIQ number identified in-store yet, you can use the tool to enter a foundation brand/shade that you already know is a great match for you, and it will reverse lookup your ColorIQ number and will pull other great shade matches across brands.

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

- Laurie

I know I go to my beauty account or profile and when I hit color IQ to edit it says type in color IQ code or number or something

And how do I use the color IQ tool? I’m just not really sure how to go about it

Re: SHADE MATCH

Hi @quisty,

Thank you for your interest in Color IQ. You can find foundation and concealer matches as well as find your IQ number by using the Color IQ tool.

Warm Regards,

Penelope

Also, ive been matched like a month ago and two months ago so I know it has to be in the system or something. Unless I have to get matched every time?

Re: RE: SHADE MATCH

Hi @quisty,

You do not have to get matched every time. I find it easier to use the Color IQ Tool if you have a foundation that is sold in Sephora and matches you now. The Color IQ Tool will match you with other foundations based on that one foundation. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: RE: SHADE MATCH

I just don’t know how to use the color IQ tool. When I edit my beauty profile and hit color IQ it wants me to type a number in and yes I have foundations that are sold at Sephora that I bought at Sephora that match me
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing