cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge Beyond frustrated it’s been one thing after another

Spoiler

3/12 I placed an order. It was said to ship 2 days after and I waited and waited until it occurred to me 4/6 that there was something wrong. After calling customer service they issued a refund and I had to ask why this happened. She blamed Usps & suggested I start a case.  I’m still waiting on my refund 4 days later and who knows how long it’ll take to reach me. I started a case immediately with Usps. They simply stated they never received the package, it didn’t exist.  Why the heck waste my time and blame Usps and waste there time? I’ve been a rouge going on 10 years but I’m just simply not happy anymore. Around Christmas my brother ordered me some face masks. I was beyond excited to use my dr Brandt magnetic mask and then when I opened it it was half gone covered in finger prints and even had a hair in it. I was disgusted and immediately started a return but had to from his account. I got my return 2 months later after repeatedly checking in with them. I assumed the back service was due to his account not being associated with rouge. I’ve also had free gifts canceled from orders because they are out of stock of the ones I picked when why couldn’t they simply replace with in stock gift? When I called they said the one I chose was in stock and they didn’t know why they canceled it. Thank goodness they decided to send separate but why put me through this trouble when they had it all along? I often order extra to get a particular gift so it means something to me honestly even if that’s silly. 

anyway, why wasn’t my order important enough to fill? Why wasn’t my mask sent quality and not obviously used beyond belief? I simply don’t trust them anymore. I made one order for the sun safety kit just recently because I buy it every year but I felt uncomfortable even purchasing this... 

im just done. I’m clearly not respected as a customer and they don’t do much to show me otherwise. No apologies, no compensation gifts, no resending of never made packages with an apologies, wasting my time diverting blame, terrible long waits for my money back... etc...

Re: Rouge Beyond frustrated it’s been one thing after another

Yuck! That is so very disgusting and just wanted to respond to let you know I’m at the same place. I’m waiting for an order which is stuck in transit and just told to wait. Not satisfied with their lack of customer support and they’ve gotten so much money from me over the years. But no more. They’re failing as a company:-(

Re: Rouge Beyond frustrated it’s been one thing after another

Hi @sarahszy,

I'm really sorry to hear about your order experiences and thank you for sharing feedback with us. I'll take a look in more detail and I'll send you a message.

Warm regards,

Laurie

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing