Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge $100 Reward is LIES.

I have been saving my points and stalking this reward for months and nothing has come up, a few times I have had it in my cart and ready to check out fast. It says I need to update my cart and when I refresh my page its no longer available. I find this completely unnerving. I might as well go to Ulta, get points and trade those in towards cash for a purchase and not have to hassle with this mess.. extremely ridiculous. As a Rouge Member for YEARS, I have rightfully earned these points and should be able to exchange them for the reward of my choosing. I have spoken to customer service about this but they tell me "I need to be fast and grab them before they sell out" How is it possible for you to sell out on Sephora Online Credit that is a non-materialistic thing? At least at Ulta they actually pull though with their point system and I get the cash exchange for my future purchases..

RE: Rouge $100 Reward is LIES.

Yay! I just got my $100 reward ! I’m so happy! Whoop whoop! Thank you Sephora!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Rouge $100 Reward is LIES.

I'm curious as well....isnt it 2,500 for 100 dollar gift card?! the only thing I ever see is 25.00 for 1,000 points. that's not cool especially when it used to be 2,500 points for 100 dollars...what happened?!?! how much is the 100 dollar reward now, if people SEE it.

RE: Rouge $100 Reward is LIES.

The same thing happens to me!! I’ve only been able to actually send the 100 reward to my cart then I immediately go to check out and it’s out of stock! It’s so strange! I’d like to think that it’s a glitch and that Sephora tech department will be fixing it soon! Otherwise I’m inclined to think this is just a scam to attract people to spend more money and become a rouge member. Sephora needs to fix this! How does the $25 stay “in stock “ so long? Hmmm ...Cmon now. Shame shame Sephora!

Re: Rouge $100 Reward is LIES.

Hi @xochithl,

I'm sorry for the difficulty with redeeming this reward and I understand this can be frustrating. The Rouge Rewards are released in limited quantities on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 9 a.m. PST and are available while supplies last. I apologize for the trouble and will share your feedback with our reward teams. Thank you! 

Warm regards,

Laurie 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing