Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge $100 Reward ISSUES

This is the second week in a row that I have not been able to redeem an instock and available Rouge $100 Reward.
Seems like this is a known issue which is very disappointing for customers, especially the incredibly loyal ride or die customers.
Makes me wonder if this is being done on purpose because of the upcoming sale? If so, the reward should NOT even appear in the Bazaar to just frustrate customers.
I've shopped at Ulta once in my life even though it is for more convenient to me than Sephora in my area. This makes me want to explore their business and see if their customers experience issues when trying to redeem rewards & how they as a business address known issues.
I've had MANY frustrations with Sephora as a business over the years but this is the straw breaking this camels back.

Re: Rouge $100 Reward ISSUES

Having this issue as well and in no way does it mean the reward is longer available as we keep being told. If it isn’t available it disappears and we would not be able to keep adding it to our basket and trying to checkout. I have redeemed my points for the $100 several times in the past and now it’s just error message after error message!! 
Why do all the Sephora reply’s say “that people are looking into it” and “people have been notified of this issue” That can’t be true or this issue would have been solved last month instead of frustrated customers dealing with this for going on a third month. What the heck is going on?! 

I am still having this error as well @LaurieBT @keelybt 

The reward has been there a good 30minutes today I can always add it to my basket, i have way more than enough points, i checkout and it says remove the card. I remove it and go back to rewards and it's still there for purchase. so it IS there to purchase and it is clearly not working for multiple people for over 4 weeks now and all we have seen scrolling these comments is that IT is working on it. For 4 weeks??? It's a really long time and these are points we earned from spending thousands of dollars at Sephora and it is already bad enough you can't get one of these whenever you want - you have to wait for a Tues or Thurs at a specific time when most of us work and then have to stalk the site because they never go up at exactly 9am/12pm. Now there's the new issue of it not letting you check out? I just can't anymore, Sephora. This is too much now. You don't offer rouge members any decent benefits - this was the only one left and it doesn't even work. Please get someone to actually look at it.

I’ve been trying for 90 minutes today and it’s just error message after error message! What the heck is going on with this and why do we just keep getting fed the same lines from their “customer service” that it’s being worked on etc. 

@MaryK82 @phebs22 We expect to have this issue fixed in the next few days. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue on Thursday. 

Currently having the same issue @keelybt & @DaneeBT , please assist

Hi @danielledanielle,

I'm so sorry about this issue! This is a technical error and our teams are working to fix it. I'll send you a message for more information shortly.

Best,

Laurie

I am having the same issue and just keep getting an error message when I try to check out.

@GabbyU33 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM to help. 

This is my 3rd week trying and still appears the same message... I asked for help and they say its because the reward is no longer available but that its not true I've seen appearing for 3 more days after trying, upsetting 😞

Hi @daniscavino,

I'm so sorry about this! Our technical teams are currently looking into this issue and we hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

It appears the issue has not been fixed - I am unable to check out with the Rouge Reward. Do you know when it will be fixed?

Hi @BeautyFitness I'm sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

IMG_7058.png

I am also having the same issue and cannot apply the $100 rewards from the bizarre. Any help is greatly appreciated.

@Melly251 I will send you a PM to help. 

@Starrrrrrrrrr I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty. I will send you a PM for more information. 

Hi @keelybt is there any resource you can connect me with as well? I’ve been have this issue for well over a month now. 

Hi @myanfs I will send you a PM to request for more info!

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_7058.png
testing